show your video

Rigo
Be looking for a 16 foot,green mohawk canoe.Im paddlin south.Gonna pitch me a tent in your yard.
Like the video.

Rigo your tanks and fish are beautiful. How do you post video? I have a digital camera that can record video but I dont know where to go from there.

you upload the Video to your PC like you would a picture go to youtube or photobucket set up an account and upload from there you will recieve Links to your Video after it is uploaded to the host site.

Here's one of my 30 gal reef, but it is about 2 months old. I'll get one of the 55 when I get a chance. BTW great vid rigo. I could never get tired of looking at your tanks.
salty3_reef
[/URL][/IMG]

lovely tank rigo. your's too bobby. good photography on your's bobby, it's as if there's no glass. i gave me the illusion that i was swimming in a 800 gallon tank.

very nice bobby...that xenia is huge!!!...those zoas..they look perfect..and looks like they are growing too!!!..

Thanks. Yeah the xenia is spreading and the zoas are growning new polyps. I cant wait till their about covering a whole rock. LOL

ive been looking around LFS for different kind and colors of zoas..they always tells me the same crap..recently there not been importation of pacific zoas to the island..( thats what they say) lazy bastards..ive been diving a lot of places and theres only green, ligth yellow, lime,...i want red or high blue, plus assorted..i guess ill have to wait patienly...

Yeah I like the blue one's and different colors. The only odd one I have in there is the purplish brown with lime green, and my eagle eyes which have red in them, I think the rest are radioactive dragon eyes.

fish looks awsome...i had to see it several times cause my daughter is a Doris fanatic..hheehh...that lionfish looks great!!

Here is a vid of my 55 gal FOWLR. There is not much going on in it, not even a cleaning crew unless you count the chacolate chip starfish. I have about 20 LBS LR, 1 clown, 1 damsel, and 1 starfish. The left side looks greenish but thats all in lighting. On the left side I have a plant bulb and on the right side I have a 50/50 bulb. Crazy though I have had the tank set up for about 2 to 3 months now not really sure and it looks great for not having anykind of cleanup crew, but then again I hav'nt really had any algae in it yet.
salty3_reef
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice videos Rigo and Bobby.I will try to post a video but no guarantee.I don't think I have a big enough memory card but for a few seconds.

Lionfish i kept looking and was trying to figure out what video game was being played in the reflection of your glass haha

Back