show your video

RARE but it wasnt a video game that time ! it was Dirty Jobs lol!!!
I am a Gamer tho and mostly have a game of some sort Going

RARE but it wasnt a video game that time ! it was Dirty Jobs lol!!!
I am a Gamer tho and mostly have a game of some sort Going
wierd i could have sworn that the frst pass on the tv reflection looked exactly like a FPS like someone was turning a corner at the edge of a building haha. almost looked like counterstrike, but thats an old game that most people dont play now.... and not on tv either

Rigo it looks like your 7 year old is on top of it. now all you need is to get Yote to come down there to visit you so he can teach her how to go fishing for that thing!

Cool videos everyone.Let see if this works..here's my video.Since some of ya were curious as what game was in Lionfish reflection,why not post a video of everyone playing there favorite games.I'm playing Gears of War and Crackdown the most lately.Anyways here's my 75 video.

Man freak that is such a great looking tank. There is no way I would tear it down, it looks soo good I would leave it alone and set up the 210.

Bobby,I don't want to think what the cost would be to maintain two tanks especially the electric bill.Who knows,we'll see.I had some of the fastest growth(5 mo. old tank) with especially the colts and the coralline then any system I had in the past.Just my luck,I switch them over and everything croaks.

Yeah that could run in to alot of money. You have got to be kidding that tank looks alot older than 5 months old. Well I hope you do to your 210 what ever it was your doing to the 75, because that tank looks awsome.

JUST AMAZING FREAK....just send that tank to me..ill gladly take care of it for you...hhehehe...its relaxing to watch your tank..great job man...A+

OK following an act like freaks sucks. I feel like the local bands that open for rock super stars...lol! Beautiful tank freak. Any way here it goes. I should have called Rigo's daughter and gotten some pointers before I filmed this. Its kinda funny I live in this little duplex and I have all these tanks everywhere. None of them have fish because the 55 has an outbreak as most of you know and the clown is the only survivor. I'm letting it run for 6-8 weeks fish free (to kill any parasites and let my pods replenish) The nanos I'm letting cycle until I can figure out what I want to put in everything.
55 reef in living room and 12 nano in kitchen:

BTW the colt corals not dying I just moved it and its kinda pissed. I know PC's are not the best for clams but I saved this thing from a salt water tank that had only fresh water florescence bulbs over it. It looks a lot better than when I got it.
24 nano and 12 Q-tank in bedroom:

nice tanks...those corals looks great...i think that the yellow tang is gonna outgrow that tank...heheh..i enjoyed them a lot!!

Im quite shure the Fish in that place are used to metal! its like a biological part of the space ! once you take it away they will turn Soft and croak CRANK IT UP !

Nice tanks man !

Back