Sick clown-- need advice!

I don't know what parasite it is with any certainty, but he's already looking better and breathing easier. The idea of dipping my clown in freshwater gives me the willies. As for formalin, due to an insanely high exposure (some dummy spilled about 500gallons of it in a lab I worked in) about 6 years ago, I can't be around it without drastically increasing my risk of respiratory problems and cancer. SOoooo, that's out for my little guy. But thanks for the suggestion :)
I don't think you still get to call it a spill when it's 500 gals. Some dummy made a giant stinkin mess is what some dummy did :D

I don't know what parasite it is with any certainty, but he's already looking better and breathing easier. The idea of dipping my clown in freshwater gives me the willies. As for formalin, due to an insanely high exposure (some dummy spilled about 500gallons of it in a lab I worked in) about 6 years ago, I can't be around it without drastically increasing my risk of respiratory problems and cancer. SOoooo, that's out for my little guy. But thanks for the suggestion :)

Glad he's getting better, FW dipping does sound a bit barbaric to me also but apparently it does work wonders for those two diseases. As for the formalin "spill", that's crazy! I hope you got lots of compensation.

lol mng... yes, it was big and it was very stinky. Felt like I had fomaldehyde coming out of my pores for months after.

Nope, no compensation-- it's just a risk you have to assume as a chemist.

Back