sick fish

Doc

I don't work for anybody
well, my last emperor got a bacterial infection and I took him back to my friend's store to see if he can fix him up. I don't think I will put him back in THIS tank, even if he does recover. I may keep him there until I have a different set up for him. It is sad, but for whatever reason, I cannot seem to get things exactly right in my tank. I do expect perfection with my fish hobby. damn bacteria.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

I have tried that too, but they die on me too. Not to mention, with my Koran still in juv coloration, they are too close to get along. The Koran would kill it. Maybe, I am just not meant to have one. NOT!!! I will try again with a much BIGGER tank.

get a Koran, they look so similar and the Koran is much hardier. I took my emperor back to the LFS to heal, but he died, little fu%#er. Now that he is dead, I can move on with tank planning.

koran are supposed to hold up much better huh? maybe thats the route ill go if i do decide to get one.... except adult emperors are much more beautiful IMO

Last edited:
I agree. that is why I have tried them in my tank about 8 times over the last two years. If you are looking for a juvenile, and do get the Koran, it will take two-three-maybe even 4 years for it to grow into adult colors. At that time, if you are not attached to your fish (you have no heart) then dump it and buy and adult and there you go. You can pretend to have raise it from a little fishy.

It reminds me of that one time... When I was feeling very lonely... So I stole this woman's baby at the grocery store while she was loading her trunk with groceries... And tried to pass it off as my own... But no one bought it.

Just kidding. You bring out the sicko in me, Doc.

nah, she and I have been playing off each other from other posts. She just decided to ruin this one with our random style of sick sarcasm, that is SOOOO politically incorrect!!!

-Dr Marco :sfish::sfish:

Actually, it was in response to your suggestion of raising a baby koran then trading it in for an adult emperor when it reach maturity. For some reason. Now that I think about it, that doesn't really relate to stolen babies very much... Very much at all. Hmmm. Where did I come up with that one?!?!

I think it depends on how much you have had to drink and how few hours of sleep you have. I would need to work out the algorithim (didn't spell that right, did I? ah hell). but you get the point.

duct tape? darkness? that sounds like a client I had today. Wow you guys, I could tell you some S-T-O-R-I-E-S!!!!! believe it or not, working with sex offenders opens your eyes to things you never thought possible with the human body...and Q-Tips. Trust me folks. I hold back plenty.

Back