sick fish

Doc

I don't work for anybody
my emperor got a bacterial infection. I took him back to my friend's fish store to see if he can fix him up. I don't know if I will put him back into my tank even if he makes it through. I need to have a bit more space to do what I really want. It was a sad day. I do expect perfection in my fish hobby and I hate when things just don't go my way!!! :frustrat:

-Dr Marco :sfish:

man..sorry to read that..is gonna be a sad day to me too..is the other fishh ill too?? how come he got an bacterial infection??..you are a serious hobbist..this is not fair that it happens to you..good luck with him..keep us updated...

Dang Doc,When it rains it pours dont it buddy?
Hope you get all worked pretty soon.And I'm sure you will.

I actually gave up on him temporarily. I am going in a different direction. In fact, I am about 3 weeks away from a TOTALLY different direction. Screw that emperor angel - I may try another one in about 2 YEARS. Thanx for your support tho.

Geez Doc. For someone who listens to other people talk/whine for a living, you sure have a short attention span! Just a week ago, you were giving up the whole hobby and mailing me all your corals. Now you're done with those stupid emperors!

now, now, don't read between the lines. I am allowed to get grumpy once in a while. I reserve my right to have PMS just the same as everyone else. I just need another tank so I can spread out my interests.

Back