Sick fish?

Thanks Biff...
The good news is the trigger is all better... out and about like usual this morning. Ate his regular breakfast.

so far its still just the lemonpeel and the sailfin right? unless is read over something. stray voltage would have made sense. wish i knew what to tell you. maybe its a nightime gang war ? and everyone owed the trigger money

The lemonpeel looked crappy the first night but pulled through. I lost the Tomini and the Sailfin.
And the trigger is a BA... I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in some shady activity.

Her Trigger is a vampire...I told her that once already...vampires feed at night..check their necks..duh...everyone knows that...Haven't you people seen Twilight?

Just tryin to cheer you up Erin.:D

It must be only part vampire. Maybe half trigger half vampire? He was obviously depressed about killing all of those fish. A pure vampire wouldn't be. But, if you had a pure vampire in your tank I think you'd notice. They can be very large... Quick stats:

Minimum Tank Size: 620 gallons

Care Level: Expert Only

Temperament: Aggressive

Reed Compatible: No

Water Conditions: 62-82° F, dKH 0-12, pH 0-9, sg 0-10

Max. Size: 6'3"

Color Form: Red, Black

Diet: Carnivore

Compatibility: View Chart

Origin: Dark and Spooky Dungeons

Family: Dracula

Hahaha.
I would hope I would notice... I have been feeling a little lightheaded in the mornings... and I had this odd puncture wound...

Sorry to hear that. :( I slowly accidentally electricuted my reef with a heater. this may sound brave, but I didn't get a jolt by hand. So I put a wire in the tank and it gave me a shock like a 9v battery does on your tongue. I started unplugging and it ended up being the heater. Anemone lived longest, everything else lived 1 week later than died of ich from the stress. The heater was defective for a long time, my fish acted awkward for at least a week till I really started to look deep into it. Maybe you got it on time??? Best of luck 2 you. I hope they recover. Fosters called marineland for me and they replaced my fish. I had to send them the heater and they contacted me. They really stood behind their product

Sorry to hear that. :( I slowly accidentally electricuted my reef with a heater. this may sound brave, but I didn't get a jolt by hand. So I put a wire in the tank and it gave me a shock like a 9v battery does on your tongue. I started unplugging and it ended up being the heater. Anemone lived longest, everything else lived 1 week later than died of ich from the stress.

Wow, that's awful... :shock:

Back