Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Picasso, Mar 21, 2010.
I can see where that WOULD turn your hair white.
He said his key was in the trigger twice waiting for the executive order, obviously it never came. He is still unsure if he couldve done it. I ended the tradition of being in the submarine service in my family. My great uncle several cousins and my father all were before me, I chose the Army instead. It really burned their asses lol
we cant nuke AZ, dcan is still making payments on his home there...:mrgreen:
All my family served was in the army,except one 3rd cousin that flying F-16s for the airforce and one great uncle that was on a sub during WWII.
In that case,wouldnt we be doing David a favor by nukin em ? :Cheers:
We can't nuke AZ! Think of the javelina families!
We have been receiving a lot of mail from the Newnited States public...i really dont feel like dealing with these idiots...Lets make education free.
1. Dear Sirs, please stop my assistance since I got a job begging in October
2. I am writing the Welfare Dept. to say that my baby was born 2 years old. When do I get my money?
3. Mrs. Jones has not had any clothing for a year and has been visited regularly by the clergy.
4. I cannot get sick pay. I have had 6 children. Can you tell me why?
5. I am glad to report that my husband who was reported missing is dead.
6. This is my eighth child. What are you going to do about it?
7. Please find for certain if my husband is dead, as the man I am living with can’t do a thing until he knows.
8. I am very much annoyed to find you have branded my boy as illiterate. This is a dirty lie. I was married to his father a week before he was born.
9. In answer to your letter, I have given birth to a boy weighing 10 pounds. I hope this is satisfactory.
10. I am forwarding my marriage certificate and my 3 children, one of which was a mistake as you can see.
11. Unless I get my husband’s money pretty soon, I will be forced to lead an immortal life.
12. My husband got laid off from his job 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t had any relief since.
13. You have changed my little boy to a girl. Will this make any difference?
14. I have no children yet as my husband is a bus driver and works night and day.
15. In accordance with your instructions, I have given birth to twins in the enclosed envelope.
16. I want my money as quick as I can get it. I have been in bed with a doctor for 2 weeks and he hasn’t done me any good. If things don’t improve I will have to send for another doctor.
All animals will be teleported out of arizona prior to nuking.
Thank you BJ. That is acceptable.
ok yote, nuke them bastards...push your button my friend. :Cheers: bye bye AZ
That felt good.:bounce: Better than Rc's Mexican imported pot.:mrgreen:
That was no doctor.:mrgreen:
Taken care of sir.:Cheers:
lol yote i cant believe you did all that...
what do we do with AZ now? just dead land now, any use? im open for suggestions crew...
I'm sick of this thread.
i love sen's comments throughout this thread :mrgreen:
Regular Joan Rivers aint he.:mrgreen:
Its time to end the story...sen would agree...but it is a sad ending...
We all die due to a ship wide pluming malfunction...basically the ship explodes because of over flooding by the crew without proper pluming installation... Kind of a sad way to die really, biff & BJ tried to make it to an escape pod on time but because so much ooh: had leaked into the main computer, the escape pods would not realse...all of us were on the ship and are all dead except for VAreef of course, but hey at least we saved AZ :mrgreen:
Only Vareef can save us now...he has to find a way to go back in time and prevent the pluming problem...But he is a criminal so of course he wont :mrgreen:
Live long and prosper Newnited States of America :Cheers::Cheers::Cheers:
It's always sad to see such a good story come to an end.:mrgreen:
I am very sad. I thought we had fixed that plumbing problem by teleporting all the ooh: to AZ
Who woulda ever thunk it.
DEATH BY A TURD :shock:
Separate names with a comma.