Sick or Dead Goni ??

Sunshine

Reef enthusiast
My Goni was looking so good, than the Pin Cushion Urchin was on it for 2 days. After the second day, it closed up and hasn't opened up since. I'm doing Iodine dips. Is it too late ?

100_0723.jpg

100_0721.jpg

100_0712.jpg

I can't be for sure.All it looks like is a goni with its polyps fully retracted.

Has the polyps been that retracted over the last two days?Even with the lights outs,my goni has never retracted its polyps that deep.Have you ever fed it?

I can't be for sure.All it looks like is a goni with its polyps fully retracted.

Has the polyps been that retracted over the last two days?Even with the lights outs,my goni has never retracted its polyps that deep.Have you ever fed it?

They have been retracted like that for 5 days now. When the lights are out, he retracts all the way. I feed him phyto, mysis and flakes.

I don't know what to tell you.Being that retracted for that long is not good,it can't even eat.Phyto does nothing and mysis,flakes are really too big usually.They need alot of time to get a mysis down its mouth.I try something smaller-cyclops,dried plankton like reef roids,coral frenzy.

Back