Six line wrasse for red flatworm removal.

carpediem420

Reefing newb
I have those annoying red flatworms and am trying to thin their army. They dont particularly bother me except when they start covering my coral and liverock. I bought a sixline wrasse because i like them and i heard they will eat the flatworms among other pests like pyramid snails or whatever they're called. I also have a peppermint shrimp for aiptasia control would he eat red flatworms too? Anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of flatworms?

hmmm, i guess i will use that flatworm exit as a last line of defense if i have to. However i am not real big on chemicals for saltwater tanks they usually always have side affects sooner or later.

I have used it on my sps/lps tank with no ill effects. I used a whole bottle. Got rid of a ton of flatworms, and have not seen any since. Has been over a year now. It supposed to kill pods as well as well as other beneficial critters in the water column, but mine rebounded well. I had a Madarin that was in there at the time and is still with me, fat and happy.

Back