six line wrasse

Discussion in 'Reef Fishes' started by tangboy, Sep 8, 2005.

1. tangboy

tangboy

I got a six line wrasse and my purple stripe pseudochromis hates him. For some reason he only likes to hang out with my yellow tang. I figured he was peaceful. I have never seen this much charachter in a fish. I don't know if i should leave him in the tank or find someone who wants him. He's a killer! I know he killed my clownfish. I'm still researching the DNA, though. Any suggestions?
    _Burney

P.S. The six line wrasse is a beautiful fish and pictures just don't do them any justice.

tangboy, Sep 8, 2005
    1. Advertisements

2. tangboy

jhnrb

The dottybacks can be troublesom. you will need to make a decision. if you are having that much trouble you need to remove the fish. just my 2 cents worth. you did not say which dottyback you had. purple stripe does not quite give me enough information to respond completely.

jhnrb, Sep 9, 2005
    1. Advertisements

3. tangboy

bkv1997

bkv1997, Sep 9, 2005
  4. tangboy

minireefer

I had the same kind of dotty back in a 12 gallon with a six line and yellow tail damsel.It killed the damsel so I got fuji blue and yellow damsel.Then I only had the six liner.I would exchange it for nice little clown fish.

minireefer, Sep 9, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question