Six Line Wrasses Eat Inverts?

I mean that's the list for now. I'm having seconds thoughts about the wrasse though... I've been looking through all of the fish but I can't find any that look as good and are reef safe.

I agree, power to the 6 line!!!

But if you are truly worried about him being a bully or bothering some of your other inhabitants, add him near last

my 6 line does not bother any of its tankmates I think it is all luck and when introduced last thing in mine was my clam and when the urchin stoped moving him around all is well love looking at the six lines eyes

I don't want that... What other fish do you guys suggest?

I think the six lines are ugly and very boring but thats just my opinion. LOL

I simply LOVE my midas blenny she is so sweet and social. At first she was afraid and stayed in her cave but now she swims alot and is always out looking for attention.

She gets along really well with my goby and my clown fish they are BFFs. Its my favorite fish for sure. This is a great fish if you want a peaceful tank

That's crazy talk! They might be common but definitely not boring.

It could be that they are all dull from being in the LFS tanks but they always seem boring to me.
I have seen some other wrasses that were awesome markings and colors but the 6 line? MEH

Trevor W in liveaquaria testimonials said:
I had a shrimp but he ate it! I do not recommend this fish to people who have shrimp, but I do recommend this fish to anyone without them.

:grumble::grumble::grumble:

I have a sixline, 2 false percula clowns, a bicolor blenny and a cleaner shrimp in my tank. They all get along very well. :Cheers:

Back