ski trip

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
Well guys i dont want to rub it in but the skiing is great! and the hot tub is just as good. ill try and post pics tomorow of me jumping a 40ft half pipe with nothing on! wish you all could be here. Id like to hit every one of you with a snowball.:mrgreen:

Ironman said:
Well guys i dont want to rub it in but the skiing is great! and the hot tub is just as good. ill try and post pics tomorow of me jumping a 40ft half pipe with nothing on! wish you all could be here. Id like to hit every one of you with a snowball.:mrgreen:

Post all the pics you got of the snow and skiing,,but PLEASE none of you in your birtday suit:helm2: :shock:

Glad to hear your having a good time being nude on some mountain. Didn't you go skiing with some other guy? You doing a little BBS?

good to know your haveing a good time whats this about you being up there with another guy and your birthday suit I guess snow aint tha only white stuff your enjoying, have you incorperated his foot yet??

Oh mo not back on the foot thing!! Still waiting for the pics Ironman.

P.S. I hope the other guy your with there didnt give you the name Ironman.JK

hey guys I cant elaborate much on the type of lodge im at but alot of people call them colonies ? JK!
another great day of skiing!:^:

DSC00019.JPG

and this is me and my brother

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

Hahahahahahahahah

That is like a bunny slope. Come on man atleast go take a picture of the big hill and pretend you went down it.

thats funny I didnt post a picture of a slope? You must be confused what a slope is based on the flat runs your used to! I dont post pictures of the runs because they are to treachorous to take a camera down! :mrgreen:

Ironman said:
... I dont post pictures of the runs because they are to treachorous to take a camera down! :mrgreen:

Man that was LAME!!! :blueflowe I see what a weekend with your male friend, ( or whatever it is you 2 call it now! :cupidarr: ) has done for you!! :grumble:

Oh! welcome back!! glad your not :kruecken:

wecome home, good to know you made it in one piece. You missed a pretty good frag swap but Im sure it was worth it. Glad you had fun man.

Back