Skimmer Problem

:scratchch...in the gutter within 5 posts is pretty quick, but not necessarily THAT quick...not for this site anyway :lol:...my fault! :ugh: :mrgreen:

Yes I am, well right now it has been completely pulled arart cleaned and nipples poked, I used a tooth pick though, getting to put it all back together we'll see

May I suggest 1/2oz Jaegermeister, 1/2oz Rumpleminze, & a Bacardi 151 topper? Helps me forget things REALLY quickly :zombie: :faint:

You would think, but by the time I woke up, the arresting officer already had me booked, fingerprinted, and everything :12: ...j/k :lol:

I think that's a well established fact...then again I don't think anyone really noticed my posts till after I took after your and Dcan's example :mrgreen:

Ya, but then you get labeled as that annoying guy who posts too much....I rather be labeled as that annoying guy with a foul mouth, but has the rare occasion of hilarity :mrgreen:

Ya, but then you get labeled as that annoying guy who posts too much....I rather be labeled as that annoying guy with a foul mouth, but has the rare occasion of hilarity :mrgreen:

Thanks for the compliment Kid. :mrgreen:
:grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble:

Shhhh....I didn't mention any names, and they didn't know who I was talking about...press the "edit" button before it's too late :shock: :lol:

Back