Slim/Low Profile power heads

Just looked them up. That is what I am looking for.

I don't really NEED all the control over the flow like what the Vortech offers. Anything out there a little more "simple"?

Most other powerheads will have the entire thing in the water, it really does not get much more low profile than only having half of it in your tank. What size tank do you have? The Koralia Nanos are really small.

I don't expect them to get any smaller than the Vortechs. I was just saying that they have more bells and whistles than what I need/want. If there are other brands out there that use the same style as the vortechs with out all the features then that would be better for me.

The tank is a 50 gallon.

I don't expect them to get any smaller than the Vortechs. I was just saying that they have more bells and whistles than what I need/want. If there are other brands out there that use the same style as the vortechs with out all the features then that would be better for me.

The tank is a 50 gallon.

No, because Ecotech marine holds a patent on the design. Random flow is well worth the investment though. I noticed a huge change in my tank

You don't 'need' all the modes on the vortech, but reef crest mode is really the only one I use, other than the one touch feed mode when I feed the tank

Back