Slime Eraser - amazing stuff!

Adrastos

not getting a free ride
I found a neat product at the local fish store about 1 month ago - Slime Eraser. It's reef safe and targets just that nasty cyno. It did take two applications on my 46 gallon (it is slowly added over a 2 week period) to really do anything.. but.. it has cleared nearly 90% of my cyno (I really let my tank go) without effecting the corals one bit. I still have 1 week left of application.. but.. I am confident that all of my cyno will be out of my tank with just 1 month of using it. Impressive stuff...

I never use Slime Eraser before,I'll keep it in mind.I've have used a slime remover that comes in a powder,forgot the name though.It worked with only one application but it turns the water red or something like it.The corals were pissed for a few days but recovered in a few days.

hey ad! nice to hear from you again. ill definitely keep that stuff in mind. I am growing quite the cyano buildup myself for the time being and need to get it together. I have used chemiclean before with great success. tonight I started a photo journal I may post later on in the year of how much my tank will improve. and I may just have to incorporate slime erase in the mix! thanks!

Back