Slm32123 75 gallon build!

Ok, so I have the lighting figured out, and everything. Now what I need to know is, which overflow kit to get from glass-holes.com and then I am going to need to know how much I am going to need for plumbing. I was planning on using flexible pool hose.

I wouldn't use the pool tubing, the ridges on it will restrict some of your flow. If you want to use flexible tubing then I would suggest vinyl tubing instead

ok, so vinyl tubing. now i need to know if i am going to have to get the 1500 gph overflow kit or the 750 gph overflow kit, and I would like 2 returns, but don't know what size i will need

Personally,I'd go with the 1500 gph kit.That way theres no worries about it not being able to handle more flow.

ok, now, will a quietone 2200 pump be enough to do 2 returns one in each rear corner, with the 1500 gph overflow in the center?

Ok, I was just looking at lights on aquatraders. and I know I decided to get 8x54w T5 from fishneedit. But I think it will be better to get this fixture from aquatraders... what do you guys think? Odyssea Metal Halide System Its a lot more wattage for the same price. and has moonlights which my mother wants on the tank

This is the one I just bought for my tank Odyssea Metal Halide System it's the same fixture and price just with T5s instead of PCs. I've been told its too much light for a 75 but, I'm just going to run the T5s 30 mins before and after the MH's and just run the MH during the day. Unfortunately I'm still waiting for delivery so I can't give you an opinion of the fixture yet

alright brock, i trust ya your corals look beautiful and look like they grow great under T5s
the other thing i ned to find out is if the odyssea fixtures have IRs or not. if they do i will get them instead of the fishneedit lights

Back