slug?Not sure what to call them

zippyjr123

Reefing newb
ok not sure what they are but I removed 7 of these little tiny slug looking things,I dont know if there good or not but didnt want to risk it. Can only see them at night cant get a good picture of them and the ones I removed are very tiny.does anyone have any idea what they can be? I see them on my mushroom rock and the rock my zoanthids are on.
Rose

well color wise was kinda on the purple side and 2 others was like a see through clearish white color,I have never seen anything like them. But I had the flash light on and spotted them and kinda freaked out dont know if they were going to eat my corals and did not want to chance it.

so far yes they seem to be doing fine. Just wish I could find out what they are. I'll see if there are anymore and try to take another picture, but they are so small that it ends up looking like nothing, cant see it very well in the picture.

Chitons and I also have these Digitate hydroids I was wondering what they were. Thanks Messiah I'm going to bookmark those sites :0)

Back