Smitty's Reef

something like this.

pvcpipe.jpg

Have you looked at a sunpod?? Mh with lunar lights. Or a 30"nova extreme sundial, it's what I have over my tank and I have LPS. All are doing well too.

Have you looked at a sunpod?? Mh with lunar lights. Or a 30"nova extreme sundial, it's what I have over my tank and I have LPS. All are doing well too.

Umm, I probably have looked at the sundial, but its not a 30inch...your nova, is it a 4 bulb or a 6? I'm trying to either get a 6 bulb t5 fixture or mh fixture.

Didn't see Eli's idea before I post. That's def. a cool idea. My sundial
is 30" with 4x24 t5s. I'd go with the nova pro extreme or w/e they're called, 6x24w and construct that pyramid mount. Really cool.

:shock: I already pitched the Idea to a company today :shock:

We start mass producing at the beginning of the month! :Cheers: hahaha, juuuust kidding.

I know some of you may not agree, but I'm thinking of getting the aquatrader 30in mh with pc lighting. Its the only option I see for now. Eli idea is cool, but I don't want all that tubing over the tank...it takes away the overall appearance of the tank. But I'm really leaning towards the aquatraders, even though I would rather have 6 t5's, but they only come in 24in and 36in.

If I'm not mistaken,Teds running one of those aquatrader lights and loves it.I'd probably try one if I was in the market for a new light.

Yeah, I may just go that route, that way I know I can keep anything I want...I'm gonna try a sps or two (I love that pink birdnest)and clam with numerous various lps's...and just a few softies.

Back