Snail eggs?

wontonflip

I failed Kobayashi Maru
Not sure, but I've noticed small white balls all over the place (not a lot, but in a few clumps -- even a bit hanging off a bumblebee snail's shell)...they're stuck together by a weblike thing. Are those eggs or something else?

Some are hanging on my front glass. Should I take them out? I took pics, but it was too blurry (up close shot)

they sound like eggs, and if they are just let them be, no matter what happens with them (either you get baby snails or your fish eat them) nothing bad will happen to the tank

do they look like this?
1798042023_2c96b6361f.jpg

those are snail eggs. they are typically in a zig zag pattern with most snails

Nooo....they're look like styrofoam when small round pieces of it break off a big chunk, then they're all attached with something clear. Kind like this:

pest2.jpg

except mine are scattered, as if the water flow scattered them.

huh thats weird. i personally havent seen that before, so i would have no idea. sorry im of no help. i would have guessed snail eggs from the beginning but yeah....havent seen that

I get the all the time. Not sure if they are snail eggs either, but I do have snails in the tank that I didnt add.

Those aren't my pics btw...they're pics of snail eggs from someone else's site, cuz I couldn't get a sharp shot of mine.

Back