snail eggs.

fdcarlin

Reefing newb
my snails are laying eggs every where, on the glass, on the rocks. should i leave them alone or take them out? if they all hatch that would be way too many for my tank, but maybe most of them will get eaten by my fish or something. what do you think
032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

most will not make it. And the ones that do means you save money on buying more or you can take them at your LFS for store credit. Win win situation for you.

Yote,

What about the .1%? You never know.....remember, Godzilla was formed from a freak ocean occurrence.

I would make sure to siphon the .1% for sure!

ChibiGodzilla.gif

why siphon them? why not just let them grow, if they grow then he will either get a couple dollars of credit at the LFS or he will have free snails

Yote,

What about the .1%? You never know.....remember, Godzilla was formed from a freak ocean occurrence.

I would make sure to siphon the .1% for sure!

ChibiGodzilla.gif

All I can say.Is that if a big lizard like godzilla spawns outta my tank,I'm gonna be able to afford my dream tank:mrgreen:

if they are still there and you want them to hatch then i suggest scraping them of into a cup and put them into the sump away from predators

Back