Snapping sound??

:( you will hate me if i tell you :/ just like PRC or PCR or whatever that name is too ;(

No. I promise. Besides I looked at your profile and your birthday is the same day as mine! February 8! PRC will not hate you. He's a little grouchy sometimes but he's not hateful :mrgreen:

fine you promise and btw why didnt you tell me you was in Jacksonville Florida when i was there :D but sorry now im at Maryland again :D and my age is 11

YOU PROMISE!

I like kids. Don't worry. I think it's great when kids take a sincere interest in the hobby. It builds a lifelong love and dedication to it. My son got his first tank when he was 8. Now he works at an LFS and loves it. Your parents know you come to the forum?

cool :D but my parent do know but they are born in vietnam and not full trained english but i was born in USA so ya i know more them so i joined and cool so do your son give you free fish? :D

cool :D but my parent do know but they are born in vietnam and not full trained english but i was born in USA so ya i know more them so i joined and cool so do your son give you free fish? :D

No I'm in Florida, he lives and works in Georgia. He helped me get my tank up and running though!

Mandarin, we like inquisitive kids...we just don't like it when kids lie or try to be hotshots in chat ;) And on a side note, love Vietnamese food (Pho is awesome)...and word to the wise, kid, you shouldn't really share your real location online anyway at your age.

My pistol shrimp sounds like when an automatic timer clicks the lights off...for the longest time, I thought it was my loud timers that would click. Then I realized it was my pistol shrimp.

Can Pistol Shrimp kill fish? by just sending strong clicks or underwater magnetic waves? and sorry for lying :/ and thank for the Vietnamese comment :D my whole family know how to make Pho :D but im still learning :D ( I like mines with alot of hotsauce ^o^ )

:( you will hate me if i tell you :/ just like PRC or PCR or whatever that name is too ;(

Mandarin, we like inquisitive kids...we just don't like it when kids lie or try to be hotshots in chat ;)

Mandarin, I don't hate you. But I don't think that an 11 year old boy has any business in a chat room that is filled with adults. It's that simple.

If you want to be on the site and get advice about your saltwater hobby, I think that's great. It's nice to see an 11 yr old have a hobby that he cares about. But the chatroom is not the place. We don't talk about fish in the chatrooms.

Back