Snapping sound??

Well now. I haven't been in the chat room since it doesn't work all that great from my iPhone but I agree 1000% with PRC. Enjoy the forum, post, but no, no chat room, ok?

I hear snaps from my tank every night but only when its dark in my room and the moon lights are on? hmmm I wonder if it is pistol's maybe a watchman goby can flush it out.

Maybe it's a.......MANTIS!!!!! :mrgreen:
IT BETTTER NOT BE I'LL BE VARY P.O'ed:grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble: AND I'LL FRY THE F'ER IN A COPPER PAN FULL OF BUTTER AND FEED IT TO THE GARBAGE DISPOSALER!!!!!!
:evil!?!?::pissedof::pissed::chair:

or just catch it and see if i can sell the bitch lmao

Id love to have a mantis in its own tank. There are some very cool ones, I saw a video of a guy holding a giant one. It was tame as could be. Ate right out of his hand and let him pull it out of itsa cave and play with it,

Id love to have a mantis in its own tank. There are some very cool ones, I saw a video of a guy holding a giant one. It was tame as could be. Ate right out of his hand and let him pull it out of itsa cave and play with it,

Was it a zebra female? If so she had just finished molting lol and her striker claws weren't hard yet. That's why she kept them close and tight when he tried to pull them out. She was a real beauty though. I posted that vid here on the forum somewhere... Maybe this thread lol

Haha! I watched probably like 30 youtube videos after that one about mantis shrimp so I could not remember what I got from where. Haha

Back