Heres a couple of my 14" eel.

Attachments

• snowflake.jpg
    snowflake.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 5,319
  • snowflake_up_close.jpg
    snowflake_up_close.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2,500
Very nice pictures!! If you haven't done so already, you could enter one in the POTM competition. And very original name... Kinda... :)

i was a little worried when i first got him home, during that first week he wouldnt eat, but then he started coming out from the hole he dug under the rock and was acting like he was look'n round.. so i started trying to feed him some speckled trout and red fish i cought down at the coast a couple months ago and he went nuts for it.. he ate 5 chunks about 1/2" square and maybe 1/4" thick over the course of maybe 10 min...

i guess all the moving and the ride he took on the carpet during the move shook him up, but now he eats, so i guess he's chilled out some now...

one thing that i didnt know untill i took thoes pictures, it looks like his nose is fuzzy, and i also didnt know that they had tubes sticking out where a nose would be.. kinda funny lookn but cool at the same time...

so how do i enter the POTM? i went and looked at the past winners, but i didnt see anywhere to send entries...

Last edited:
yea, he's really interesing to watch eat, and he's pretty viscious when he goes about it, if he grabsl the feeding stick he can pull pretty strong, i was really surprised...

Back