So, any thoughts on this deal...

Ctimpson

Reefing newb
So I talked to my LFS friend today and he tells me about this guy about 30 min away, who just lost his house and needs to get rid of all of his reef stuff ASAP... Everything is 6 months old, here is the deal... 1. Korallin 1502 Calcium reactor with CO2 reg. and tank... 1 JBJ 1/3 hp chiller... 1 EuroReef RC 500... 1 Custom built Acrylic Sump and Fuge 48 x 17 x 24... Total Price... 500.00...... My friend at the LFS wants the skimmer but everything else is mine for 250... We decided to just go in halfs... Everyone think this is a good deal?

Actually, the Korallin retails for 699.00, EuroReef for 1868.00, the JBJ Chiller for 809.00, the sump I am thinking at least 400.00... So for 500.00 we are getting almost 4000 in products... I think I might just sell the chiller though, I don't think I will need it, but we will see...

Are you kidding Mik... You would be the only one I would sell it to... The damn thing weighs 61 lbs. There is no way I would ship that thing... But seriously I would totally offer it to you first...

DURH buy it. great deal. chillers are not needed unless your tank is small with MH lighting. there are tons of ways to manage your temps without one. 82 degrees is a bit high, but won't cook anything

-Doc

Back