so I drive five hours to Toronto....

Melonbob

Reef enthusiast
And it was a total washout. I mean I got my black/white clown, a gorgeous blue carpet anemone, a crocea and a star, but I paid a FORTUNE for them. Oh well, lets hope they at least live long happy lives. And why the hell didn't I take the truck? He had a 180g bowfront with dual overflows and stand......450bucks used! ARRGGHH If there was any way that thing would have fit in the vibe.....

Dude the next time you make it all the way to toronto, you should travel the extra hour and a half and make it down to A Reef Creation in Buffalo well worth the trip! World class store!

Eh play it cool and dont declare anything and no worries! Go shopping at the Galeria and declare all that BS.

Id meet you in Toronto but apperently the Canadian government wont let me in for like seven years or something!

I don't want to know why! LOL, T.O is a far enough drive for me, although we go to Detroit every six months for a doc checkup for my wife. Actually, there is a lfs about an hour from me in Sudbury, that has decent selection and better prices than I've seen anywhere else so far.

Wont let me in for boozing and cuizing a few years ago. 10 year ban minimum, unless I pay just under 1000usd. Nothing I want to see in canada that bad except fishing and hunting trips.

I think I would have found a way to strap that 180 to the top of that vibe.:mrgreen:
Ryan,should have went to mexico.Its easier to slip across the border down there.Of course those mexican jails aint something to play around with IF you get caught.

It wasnt even in Canada Yote! Thats the wierd part, well the really wierd part is that its even harder to get back into the USA even as a citizen than it is to go across northbound

Back