So I went a little crazy and bought 10 frags today (pic heavy)

JAG107

Reef enthusiast
Well, I've been wanting some frags from this guy at Fraggle Reef , so I went to his place today and got 10 frags for $100! This guy is totally awesome, has great stuff, and is super cheap. If you live in LA, definitely check this guy out. Also has great feedback for shipped orders too, looks like. Anyway, here's some pics:
Light green Acro
whitepurpletipacro1.jpg

Purple/green polyp birds nest:
purplegreenshystrix1.jpg

Blue tip acro:
bluetipacro1.jpg

Purple tip green acro:
purplegreenacro2.jpg

Blue tip green acro:
bluetipgreenacro1.jpg

Neon green pocillopora:
neongreenpocillopora1.jpg

Pink Millepora:
pinkmillepora1.jpg

Light green birds nest (S. Hystrix)
lightgreenshystrix.jpg

"Incredible Hulk" Green acro staghorn
incrediblehulkacro1.jpg

bluish-purple acro:
blueacrotort.jpg

Light green acro w/ purple tips: (again)
lightgreenacro1.jpg

If anybody can ID these further, I'd really appreciate it :mrgreen: Hope these babies start growing so I can frag'em for you guys! All of these are aquacultured, nothing wild caught from this guy. I'll post up some growth shots when there's something to see. :Cheers:

your blue tip green acro looks like an ORA borealis. check this site out oracorals.com. its not an official ORA site but it has multiple pics of almost every ORA coral out there

I actually have that Borealis, it's one of my favorites. It has a turquoise-green base with purple tips. Growing well and has beautiful color. I'll post up a pic when its grown some more. That oracorals website is great, I wish ORA would actually update their own site!

Hopefully, there will eventually be great home growers in every major metropolitan area for people to buy from. I just love being able to support local growers/sellers instead of what many people have to resort to, buying from outfits like Petco.

Awesome frags Jag. Look like they were all healthy nice corals. The only thing that I have to advise on is how close you are "planting" them. They will need about 6" of space for when they get to be big boys.

Awesome frags Jag. Look like they were all healthy nice corals. The only thing that I have to advise on is how close you are "planting" them. They will need about 6" of space for when they get to be big boys.

I will move them around as they get bigger, and frag/pass on as necessary. Most of them are still on plugs, which I can easily move. :^:

Haven't seen any growth yet from any of these frags, too soon yet. Although I have a ORA pink birdsnest that was a 1/2" tiny fork of a frag, just 2 branches. Since October, it has grown to well over 1 1/2 inches across/tall, and has 30+ individual branches. Crazy growth!

Back