Sold my tank woot toot!!!!

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
Finally I have sold my old 80Gal Bowfront.

I sold the tank, glass lids, Aquaticlife 5x54 with Moon LEDS, Coralife 125 Skimmer, Pro-flex Sump, Stand, Canopy and 80Lbs of sand, Heater and UV for $500.

I am just frigin glad to have garage room back.

The lady is converting it to freshwater but after seeing my 220Gal Reef with all the corals and Tangs she may do salt sooner than later. I think her husband wants salt.

Anyway WOOOOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO

Glad to hear that for you. Sounds like it was a painful process.

I had someone offer me $100 haha

One guy emailed me last night for the skimmer and lights so I said $350, so he said $300 and I said $325 but I will give you 2 extra bulbs for the $350 and he didn't reply.

Next thing I get an email and someone buys it all for $500.

I emailed him back to tell him and he was shocked so I thought hmmm now you have nothing over $25.

Thanks Smitty

Phastroh??? Do u live in Fl.? I just saw last night a 80 gal with everything for 600. Just wondering if that was u?

Yes I live near Tampa but I had it for $550OBO.

I did list it a long time ago for $600OBO

It was the 80Gal with a Coralife 125 and Proflex Sump and Aquaticlife 4x54 w/Leds.

I gave the stand and sand away free with it.

Oh, there was a guy here in Port Orange, with a 80 gallon half circle with everything, sump, skimmer, MHs, and corals and fish for 600. Just wondering

Yeah if I already wasnt setting up a new tank I wouldve bought it. I mean he had beautiful corals two tangs.. Who ever bought it got a steal of a deal

Back