Some tank pics... (DIAL UP BEWARE!)

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Well here are some pics of my tank. I have learned alot about proper set ups and what's best for a reef aquarium. After Christmas I will be doing some changes to the tank as far as eqipment, and I may even change my substrate to a finer 2 - 3" sand bed.

Also these are not the best pics. OK camera and OK photographer and a little help from PS equal ok pics.

Ok give me a sec and I'll have them...

Last edited:
tank22.jpg

tank21.jpg

tank20.jpg

tank19.jpg

tank18.jpg

Very nice. Does someone have a tang fetish? May I ask what K bulb are you using. I mentioned in my picture post I am thinking of going higher than my 10K's. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Keep a reefin' :sfish:

Hey thanks for the comments! I am using 15k xm bulbs. I think I am going to try a 10k next myself. We'll see...

tank pics

Absolutely Beautiful!

Yes, I like tangs. Though, I just lost 2 to a purple stripe pseudochromis. I am wanting to introduce a Naso and Blue asap. I use a power compact for now. I'll be looking to upgrade soon. Keep up the good work.
_Burney

Tangboy don't know if you keep your profile up todate or not, but you might want to reconsider putting a naso in a 55 gallon, they get pretty large and like bigger tanks.

Didn't know just thought I would point that out.

I also agree that David's tank is amazing. Especially that frogspawn and plate coral.....

David you gonna let me have some of your yellow zoos?
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Naso

You are right, 100%. :bowdown:
I wanted to get a baby one from DrF&S. I was going to build an in wall/bar 100gal. setup for new house in about a year. I didn't think it would grow to be uncomfortable in that time. :sfish: How fast do they grow? If you don't think it's a good idea, let me know. I'll just wait it out. :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: Thanks for watching out for me.
Burney

rev or chris should probably answer that since they both have them.

I like them also, but just to big for me to ever keep in my 55.

Bv

awesome

Your tank is very nice one of the best I've ever seen.Now just a quick question how did you do it?I have been doing it for awhile and I can't even get close to what you have.So if you wouldn't mind PLEASE give me a shout on email. [email protected] I could realy use some good advice because it looks like your doing something right :mrgreen: thanks viper

Back