Somebody Please Post!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here
Fixin to get a new light so I can add coral to my tank. Everything is doing pretty well in it so far.
Anyone has anything extra or frags they want to get rid of let me know. It will be about a week or so before I get the light.
Sorry about being out of commission.

What do you want us to say?

I don't know everything but I have jellyman right next door so he can tell me ANYTHING I need to know. If you don't beleive me just ask him. :D

Hey, I'm going to be back in Chatt on Thursday... That still doesn't make me a club member, but whatever, I'm still going to post here :D.

Hey Dave I'm still here. Just been really busy with work the kids and the wife. Oh and trying to keep my tanks going.
Of course you get honorary membership Sarah! whatcha doin back in Chatt-town? How long you gonna be in town?

I'll be in town for 11 days this time... It's a work/vacation trip. As in I have to get A LOT of work done while I'm there, unfortunately.

What part of town you gonna stay in this time? Maybe we could all get together and have dinner/drinks somewhere in the middle. Is the hubby coming with you this time? Have a save trip.

I'm going to be staying with Mator and Jerm, it would be great if we could meet up! No, hubby's staying at home with all the pets.

OMG Micael where have you been dude!!!!

Your done with the Chatt refers huh? Found you some Alabama friends!! :mrgreen:

Call me sometime. Not right now though went home for lunch and left my cell.

It seems that most of the responses are near a year old. Is there anyway of taking them off and making room for new ones? I have some waving zinias that I need to get rid of. the boogers reproduct as fast as I can frag them. I have some Kenya trees as well and can separate with some cold coral if anyone is in need of any. BTW, these are for free, and if I misspelled anything just play like I spelled it right. Take care. Charles

hey man, sorry we have kinda slowed our posting here. We didnt post anything telling where we went cause this is an excellent site as well and we dont want to detour people from visiting here. If you would like to post on our local forrum it is at Club-zoa.com. We have a club meeting this sunday if you would like to come. We would love to have you. it is a fall outdoor event, there is a thread about it in our forrum. fun for the kids to if you have any. look forward to hearing from you. Bryan

Back