Someone likes open lids!

KatiB

Reefing newb
Got my 2 little clown juvies Sat. They are doing awesome. Eating, swimming around. One of them LOVES open lids! (Gonna have to keep an eye on him.) They spend alot of time more toward the back half and sides of the tank, but when the lid is propped - even just the tiniest bit like now for my drip hose - this little guy goes nuts! He reminds me of a little kid who just can't quite see over the top of the counter. LOL

pic8.jpg

He gets right up at the top and swims back and forth like he's trying to see over. (The pic doesn't do justice....every time I snapped he was on the 'down swim' of the run. )

My clowns do that too, when they see me bringing the "cup" the both poke their noses out of the water and treadwater.

That's probably what it is. Though the lid is now closed and he's still checking it out. The other one is like "Get a grip already!" LOL

Hehehhe...my fish have associated this one little container I have with feeding time because I'll thaw the food in that container -- I'll dip it in the tank, and leave it right on the lid...they all go nuts under that container until I feed them.

My fish dont do that.:sad: But they only get "fed" about once a month.:D
Congratulations Kati.Those are healthy looking clowns.

my clown does that too, +1 all above. Everytime I walk past the tank, he goes straight to the same corner and toward the top. I never put a lid on though since he moves so slow, I doubt he could make it out of the tank :lol:

With Kati's obvious fish training skills, maybe she sould open up her own tiny little version of Sea World. You could train the fish to jump through hoop ear rings, or you could teach the pair of clown to pull a water skiing blenny.

Just a thought.

You've got some well trained clowns, KatiB

LOL Or spoiled after 2 days!

With Kati's obvious fish training skills, maybe she sould open up her own tiny little version of Sea World. You could train the fish to jump through hoop ear rings, or you could teach the pair of clown to pull a water skiing blenny.

Just a thought.

Haha - Laugh now, but when I am raking in millions you will wish you had my mad skills! :^::bounce::sfish::bounce::^::mrgreen:

Back