Something Orange?

RIJohn

Reefing newb
PHOTOS 007.jpg

PHOTOS 008.jpg

Ok so I have no clue what this is but it is not the first one. At night it seems to have tentacle coming out of the center. Or at least I think they are tentacles wanst able to get a shot with them. Also these are the best I can do with the photos its just to far to get a good focus with my camera.

Its not a worm, it really doesnt move. Just sits kinda like a coral. If you click on the photo is should get larger.

Well define move... It moves with the current but does not physically swim or crawl around. It looks like a bunch of little bubbles that come together with a mouth of some sort in the middle.

Kinda looks like a baby Ricordia maybe? I mean bubbly with a mouth in the middle sounds like a ric. Maybe baby aptasia too though. If it gets some arms going kill it.

It has two sweeping tentacles that come out of the center at nite, when it catches a particle it pulls into the center then closes up for a day or so. I had another one before my nitrate spike, after the spike it faded away. I dunno it looks stange, each little bubble has a white spot on it.

Back