Soooooo Happy!!!

SeaBee

Ha Ha Thats Funny!
Well I was driving around today for work and saw a NEW FISH STORE!!!! Turns out the store is about 2 months old and man does he have some cool colorful corals!!! In talking with the owner I found out he has to hook up an r/o system, install new tanks, and he may want some weekend help. He asked what do I charge, because I do HVAC and plumbing, I told him very little money, but CORAL is what I want. LOL. My wife thinks I'm nuts, but I think a second job at a fish store would be really fun. So the wife came home today to bags floating in the bucket again, she knows what that means!.. I bought a torch coral, 4 head for $30, a steal I think, compared to that "other" store I go, and a really cool zoa, from Indonesia, red, cant wait til it opens. I will put some pics up later.

The storename is, in case you are in NJ, "Reefs to Reptiles", in Ocean NJ. Nice guy, nice clean store. Highly recommend! Pics coming later, must return to work. :bounce:

Looks like we may have another yote on the forum! :mrgreen:
"Money for nothing and the corals for free" :lol:

Good luck getting the job!

Ok, here's what the tank looks like to get the wife to say "how much do I get to spend this time?", lol

DSC_0068_00.jpg
:bounce:

Here's a stor polyp that finally anchored to the rock, I took a cutting and thats the little piece out front, just starting to open. To put it in perspective, I paid $45 for the star polyp about a month ago, and the torches they sell are like $70 and up, small too.

DSC_0073.jpg

This guy at the store said he was getting in some live rock from Australia next week, anybody have any input on that? I cant wait to get a job there, my wife says I cant work there because I'll never come home!!! I said yes I will have to to cash my paycheck of coral into the tank!!! LOL.

Went back toady to the store, he has no heat! He drilled a hole right in the hot water baseboard line! And he needs three t stats hooked up! Will work for live rock I said, he laughed...

sounds like what i would say if my lfs guy ever had a need for help.. but something tells me that ted and i would be fighting for the work.. hehehe

well considering that he lives like a half an hour closer than i do, and he's off sometimes when they are open, my chances arent looking good right now...

Back