fastrd400

It wasn't me!
IMG_1966.jpg

Is the coast clear?

IMG_1972.jpg

mmmmm mmmmm good!

IMG_1974.jpg

Hey............who's up there?

Cool fast. Do those stay on the substrate or get up on the rocks? I would like to get a couple, but don't want them to knock stuff off and over.

He just cruises back and forth on the substrate. I have a Queen Conch as well, but it buries itself and stirs up the substrate. They are really cool animals.

Nope, I have never one time seen either of mine on the LR, only down on the substrate. Ask #1, he has one as well. He was the one that turned me on to the spider conch. The Queen you don't ever see, it goes under the substrate and stirs it up.

The only conch that I have ever seen on the rocks was a queen, and that was just really weird, I have seen my old one do it twice but never since. My fighting conchs are always on the sand bed. They have the same snout and eyes but have a different shell structure than the spiders. I like the looks of yours Wade, Ill have to see if I can find one locally.

I find Queen Conch's off the coast all the time. I am not allowed by law to harvest any of them. How Big are the Queen's you guys have in your tanks and About how much surface area of exposed sand to you have in the tanks with the Queen's in them.

I might have to go out and Purchase one for my tank but want to get a heads up as to what their needs are.

Cheers

Why do you ask Ninja? Think of grabbing some of those up off the coast line? :lol: :mrgreen:

Sorry I can't help I don't have one. :(

Back