Spotted Sweetlips (Plectorhinchus chaetodonoides)

Chris

Reefing newb
I picked up an intresting fish today, a Sweetlips. I attached a photo. He is in the main tank for a short run until I move then he is moving into a 55 gallon. I plan on moving out of my house into another by the end of June, I couldn't resist. He move in a very gracefull manner. It should be intresting to watch him change colors over time. :goldfish:

Nicely Done

Nice fish. These have always interested me as well, but I backed off once I found out the adult size. They are also listed as 'expert care' and I am not experienced enough with the marine fish, yet. Enjoy.

Marine_Newbie said:
Nice fish. These have always interested me as well, but I backed off once I found out the adult size. They are also listed as 'expert care' and I am not experienced enough with the marine fish, yet. Enjoy.

They definetly get big, I am going to put him in my FO tank once he starts to get a bit bigger so my puffer wont eat him.

Yea chris I was going to say nice purchase, they are very interesting. You should start buying stock in hot dogs now and you will need plenty when the fish gets big. lo. anyways congrats they are really neat fish arent they.

Back