Spotted white jelly fish

Stogey

Rookie
Hey, just seeing if you guys have any info about the jelly fish. I was told that bio cube is a great place for them...?
Thanks

Hmm jelly fish seem to be very delicate creatures. I think I read somewhere that they should be kept in a cylinder shaped tank. And you also have to feed them fish I would think. I haven't seen anyone with a jellyfish tank yet but that would be awesome.

definitely not, they are so fragile they need special tanks to keep them from hitting the glass. They do make jellyfish tanks though, but they are kinda pricy. They other problem with jelly fish is obtaining them and I dont think they live for very long.

I've seen about 5 or 6 jellyfish tanks in various restaurants in Manhattan and they all were either cylindrical or circle. I was going to get a jellyfish tank from jellyfishart but went with a reef tank instead. They look incredible swimming under uv lighting but that's about it. Water movement in a biocube will not support a jellyfish from what i've read. Good luck.

I've always heard jellyfish are a no-no unless you have plenty of money to spend on specialty items, (custom tanks, lots of powerheads, etc)

Back