SPS about to go to war

These two pieces have been growing like CRAZY:heartpump.....well they are about to collide:fechten2:....hmm do i trim them both or just watch what happens?:trampolin (Its hard to get depth perseption on how close they are, they are about just less than 1/2 inch away)

affe4129.jpg

ffd69b30.jpg

If it was me, I'd trim that Stylo back a bit. I am going to have to do the same thing in my tank here in the next week or so.

Thanks Matt. So what ya say? Leave it and watch one win or cut em. I'm also wondering if the monti cap will maybe just grow around it...won't be long because these both are growing super fast.

I'd say trim it...I think the stylophora will win. And then you can sell me a frag or two. :mrgreen:

I wouldnt make ya pay. Both grow fast. Matter fact if u wanted i could just bring a frag with of whatever to the frag swap....throwin it out there...:Cheers:

Sounds good to me...I'll give you one of these galaxia coral frags in return if you want it. It's a nice size frag...approx 2.5 square inch piece.

Sounds good! Can't wait for this swap! It's been a while since I bought anything new. I'll be in contact with ya when the event gets closer.

Back