SPS pics

Heres an older pic of some of mine.
Emeraldcrab.jpg

our camera kinda sorta took a salt water bath over the weekend.

Reefkeeper, beautiful stonies you have there. I have a few questions.

Is this a Tri-Color Valida?
unknownORAacro.jpg

Also, is this Acro the same as mine? If so, what is it?
noenacro.jpg

Mine
FishTank148.jpg

Thanks

You all have beautiful stuff guys and gals corals and anemones are what make me want to add reef style to my planted collection, they are the most gorgeous of gods creations

its been a while..cant imaging tht my last visited here was July 6th, 2006..thks Ian for the email.. n heehehe sorry guys..been busy..
ok my all time fav pic..purple blue base digitata!

digi.jpg

p.s ive quit reefing abt a year ago due to some personal reasons..but all my pics are still wif me..am i still qualified to post them here?:bowdown:

Last edited:
Reefkeeper, beautiful stonies you have there. I have a few questions.

Is this a Tri-Color Valida?
unknownORAacro.jpg

Also, is this Acro the same as mine? If so, what is it?
noenacro.jpg

Mine
FishTank148.jpg

Thanks

the first is an ORA tri color Valida, you are correct.

the second i have been trying to get a possitive id, but i think it is A. humulis.

p.s ive quit reefing abt a year ago due to some personal reasons..but all my pics are still wif me..am i still qualified to post them here?:bowdown:

Post, post all you want! Hell, Matthew joined this site over a year ago and has NEVER had a tank in his whole life! He still has a post count in the 1000s I think!

Cool, I have about 5 SPS corals comming from ORA in a few weeks. The Tri color is one of them.

its a A.humilis sps alrite..a brown out one sad to say..ssalty, IMHO,A humilis sps are one of the most difficult ones to hold its colors..try to stay away from them for a while..:Cheers:

the first is an ORA tri color Valida, you are correct.

the second i have been trying to get a possitive id, but i think it is A. humulis.

the second pic is a humilis. I have one in my tank too. started with a 1 inch frag about a year ago and it is now a size of a baseball.

Back