sps requirements

My superglue normally gets covered in coralline which is the algae I assumed you referred too. none of these corals were on frags that I just got so they went straight to their current locations. Also, I should add that the mili frag was cut the day I bought it. I took it home with me before she had time to attach it to the frag (didn't think much of it). Im just going to let everything chill, I have everything in decent locations and my water pars seem in check excluding the salinity which I will increase the next time I do a water change. I have convinced the lady to allow me some space in our living room for an autotop off system. My plan is to set up a cheap end table between my man chair (recliner) and my tank. I will hide the equipment under the table with a decorative table cloth. Does this sound like it will work? If so, what would you recommend for a top off system whether it be equipment or setup. Thanks for all of your help btw, I feel confident enough to house more sps's once I get everything setup. I am still considering the flow accelerators on my return pipe, what do you think?

Back