St. Louis

Those guys act all holier than thou and you know they were laughing at those jokes just like we were, they just didnt have the stones to post something on the thread. Im glad they dont have anything else to do but worry about me and my thread.

Beerguy has also banned me,lol. Eventually you will get back you might say you dont want to go back(Like I did) but the local reefing society is too important to lose. JMO. Im glad to be back posting their, Im a lounger and club forum poster only...pretty much.

You've also got to remember that they have over 60,000 members and they dont have time to be objective. The sad truth of the matter is that they dont have time to read the posts, somebody in your local club had a problem with the posts and reported it to a mod im sure. Even if you have a mod in the local club they normally dont moderate locally just to prevent issues in real life.

How do they know its me if i make a new screen name and log on password? I was gonna get on there and post a super nasty thread so I could get banned forever. Also could i try to get a screen name form my work computer?

I agree. Nanook is a local and he handles thing nicely. Me and beer guy had a seriers of PM the first time he got onto me. I told him he can handle things better, he threatened to kick me off I told him I don't care I'll just go to a different computer and sign up again and that there's nothing he can do. He dropped it after that.LOL

Some D bag named Brian banned me and when i emailed him back he was a complete jerk. Couldnt even explain why they banned only me. i hope all there tanks smash open and there reef dry up and shrivel to the size of there @#@$#. Seriously i want to take a dump in there tank. Ill call it a cigar fish.

They can tell if you use the same computer I don't know how. He close my two other alter ego's LOL After I wrote that when I logged on it knocked them out and left me my main one. But Why can't "your wife" sign up?LOL

They dont use your ISP address so it wouldnt matter, you would have to make a new email address etc. I wouldnt bother with it, if you are done with the site be done with it. No one will see it if you make a nasty thread, it will last minutes only. If you make up a different screen name and they catch you you will just get banned again. You can still browse the site while being logged out.

IMO just take your spanking and move on. After a month or so send whomever banned you and ask to be reinstated and they will normally let you back in. BUT if you bash RC on a bunch of different sites they will normally make you sit for your full time out.

i get tired of how some those guys including SLASH go on preaching about things. There really quick to point out the wrong things and not the good. Like when I asked about the O3 generator they acted like they were satan and bashed me for not letting nature run its course. Ive let nature run its course and its long and sucks. Let me tell you if they had one there wouldnt be any algae or cyano posts.

they can track it because their server may store the ip address form you computer but even than if you create a new screen name i bet they would not even know.

Im never going back there. Its a great site but i like this one better. Its kind of like going to a local lumber yard instead of Lowes or Home Depot. The reason im pissed is because I had contact numbers in my PM box and cant get them now. This site is just as good and you guys seem really cool.

beerguy is always droppin in on SLASH site causing crap i've been on here longer than on reef central, i got stupidsreef on here but his internet is shut off, vspeck and angler02 are on here also, angler02 is kvcgsxr600 on here.

Back