Start to my 47 Gallon bow front with my new lights:)

Ashna

Reefing newb
my hubby is good to my be went out and bought me some T5 lights when he was in toronto. i have started the set up my new tank and it has finished its cycle :) any ideas on corals that i could keep with T5 lights. im new to corals :)

Attachments

• IMG_0492.jpg
    IMG_0492.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,142
  • IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,205
low light corals...zoa's mushroom ect...4 bulbs would be fine if u had the right fixture.....they are quite expensive tho....i have 4 bulbs now with crappy fixture but GREAT bulbs...so i can have alot of decent corals but SLOW growth....upgrading fixture and ill be able to keep ANY coral with 4 bulbs....id look into a new fixture if u want to keep really nice corals, if your content with low light zoa's and shrooms n stuff those fixtures should be fine i guess.

so after reading all these posts i bought more lights lol i found another set and the best part about it is they connect together. so i now i have t5's with 4 bulbs would that be good enough for zoas?

78 :S i hope that means 78 per bulb bcuz those darn lights are blinding, you almost need sunglasses in my living room

my hubby is good to my be went out and bought me some T5 lights when he was in toronto. i have started the set up my new tank and it has finished its cycle :) any ideas on corals that i could keep with T5 lights. im new to corals :)
try zoozs thir easy to take care of

Back