Starting over again

Ole Salty

Reefing newb
Hello all, well here I go again, I've been in and out of the hobby for many years, however I've been in the saltwater hobby since the mid 90's. Started with a 29 gal reef tank then on to an Oceanic 58 show tank that I had until about 2003, after moving to Pa from Md, I took a break from the hobby. Now since I'm totally retired as of Dec 2010 I decided to try my hand at it again, alot has changed as I read the post and have found a wealth of knowledge here. I have started a 180 gal tank, which is cycling and now I wonder if I've bitten off more than I can chew. We'll keep reading and waiting.

I wonder if I've bitten off more than I can chew.
nonsence! :D

The hobby has changed a lot from what I have seen and read... Definitely read up good. I recommend Archives section on this forum.

Oh and btw, you found the right place! We will help you be very successful! You just gotta take advantage of all the great knowledge and experience these guys have! :D

Welcome to the Reef!

I would like to welcome you even though I am just a newbie to the salt water hobby. I love this community and come here often! Alot of times if I have a question I use the search engine and can find all the info I need.

Well you have seen lots of fish pics, how about boring old water test pic, here is mine of week four of the cycling process. I know the numbers are important, but for a guy like me pics speak loud and clear.

h20test.jpg

Back