Stocking List ideas please

Angelajean

I know that I don't know
Hello,
I am trying to work on a future stocking list for my 90.
Currently, I have a scooter blenny, Yellow watchman, pair of clowns black white ocellaris, 6 line wrasse, and a purple dottyback. I would like 1 bigger fish that's reef safe.

Thanks

How about a Kole yellow eyed tang?
p-74643-kole-tang.jpg

Do they eat things other than what's on the rock? I have never seen one at the LFS.

yes. Both my foxface and Kole Tang are pigs, they eat the frozen mysis shrimp faster than I can put it in the tank (I feed every other day). I also put in a small piece of nori every day and add some Chaeto to a clip once or twice a week.

This. I wish I had a 75 so I could have one. :grumble:

Also, watch out for abuse between the goby and blenny. I think my Pink spot watchman beat the hell out of my algae blenny and killed it.

My yellow watchman does not seem to bother or care about the scooter blenny. Plus my blenny is quite speedy. His name is Skippy.

My yellow watchman does not seem to bother or care about the scooter blenny. Plus my blenny is quite speedy. His name is Skippy.

It might have something to do with the fact that the goby has been by himself for much of the life of the tank and even dating back to the previous owner who had him by himself for 2 years.

Well today when my husband was at the store, they had a Kole (yellow eyed) Tang. My hubby brought him home. He has settled in well. He ate when we fed the tank. He has been out and about, but prefers to follow the 6 line wrasse around. He's been picking things off the rock. He also is fascinated with the cleaner shrimp. They keep hanging out together.

Just put a mirror on the side of the tank, like one of those betta mirrors or something.

The tang will get so entranced with himself he will forget about a new arrival lol.

Back