Stocking list

andersoned14

Reefing newb
Wondering what everyone things of this stocking list?
right now there is a black and white perc clown, this week end I am getting a small Porcupine Puffer which I will keep in QT for 3 weeks.
So what's next???? I was thinking a niger trigger and then a huma trigger. All would be spaced by 4 weeks. One week of new fish in DT to make sure everyone is good with an empty QT, then 3 weeks with new fish in QT. Let me know what you think or with diffrent ideas. They are going in a 90 gal. As much as I love tangs, I am going to stay away from them for now. And yes no coral plan for anytime soon so no limit as long as it would work with puffer and at least one trigger.

I wouldn't put a trigger in a 90 gallon tank... I used to have one in my 240. It was small when I got it, but those fish grow SO FAST. Look at them -- they are basically a giant mouth connected to a tail and a set of fins! I really would like my wonderful trigger again, but I know my current tank (a 90 gallon) just wouldn't be a suitable habitat for it.

Why stay away from tangs? Tangs are much better suited for a 90 gallon tank than two triggers are.

Back