strawberry pseudo

beeguiles

they call me fish geek ;p
Soo I I thought these guys were sopposed to be aggressive but mine is somewhat getting pushed around by my ocellaris clown. The pseudo went into hiding and the clown is looking around for him. Little fish gave me some advice in my build thread to put a mirror up. I did, it seems to be working a little. But the clown is still kinda looking around for the pseudo. Has anyone ever had a clown be aggressive towards new tank mates and what did you do to have them coexist. I also got a long nose hawkfish thatt the clown seems to be disregarding.

my clown is never aggressive
but my Royal Gramma is a complete ass to new tank members
when I added my pseudo he held his own but now that he's been there for a while he's more skittish :dunno:

Don't mean to sound dense but what exactally is the re adjustment period? Only a few hours of light at a time? Gradually bringing it back to normal?

Hmm...it works for me...maybe if I put a diff link in?

player.swf

Don't you think when I turn the lights back on the clowns will just go right back to attacking the pseudo when they see him. My six line tried to take a bite out of him also. I tried to take the pseudo out of the tank to bring it back to ky lfs but I can't get him out without breaking my whole tank down and I'm not doing that. I wish my husband would have listened to me! I told him this would happen!

But since they already know he is there with them..you think they will tolerate him after the blackout? Okay I'm just being a worrier right now. I just feel so terrible he's getting picked on by three fish! He was in a lip lock with the Orange clown. If I can successfully get him out of the tank would I be able to give him his own 10 gallon tank? I have an extra one I could set up in my kitchen. I would call it mojos shag pad lol could that be an option if this aggression doesn't subside?

Okay. I'm just thinking of what to do if the aggression doesn't stop. I have the light off and mirror up right now. If they are still trying to kill him in a few days I have three options. Let nature take its course...not the best option. Bring him back to the store or put him in his own little tank. Idk how I would be able to get him out tho...

That's also a good idea. But that still leaves the six line aggression. He doesnt like the pseudo either. My fish are little bastards ugh

These two were going to be my last editions. But I have..

2 O. Clowns
1 six line wrasse
1 longnose hawkfish
1 strawberry pseudo

Five small fish. Two open swimmers. Two rock work swimmers and one perching fish.

Back