suggestions for stock list anyone?

nanoreefs

Reefing newb
hey guys!
as some of you may know i am starting a 40 gallon reef. my tank has fully cycled and the protien skimmer is coming in the mail. i can't think of any fish that are really cool for a 40 gallon tank. anyone know of reefsafe fish for a 40 gallon. thanks :sfish:

Since I'm a Mainer I got to suggest a rare Maine Blizzard Clown pair or Mocha clown pair. Both were developed by a guy named Soren Hansen who worked with the University of Maine for some time. Rumor has it that he has a couple new breeds to be unveiled soon. Here's a link to see a pic of the blizzard...Saltwater Fish

Since I'm a Mainer I got to suggest a rare Maine Blizzard Clown pair or Mocha clown pair. Both were developed by a guy named Soren Hansen who worked with the University of Maine for some time. Rumor has it that he has a couple new breeds to be unveiled soon. Here's a link to see a pic of the blizzard...Saltwater Fish

I never cared for those washed-out colored clownfish. They look they swam in bleach :mrgreen: Now, the lightning maroon clownfish is a beauty! :D Too bad you can't get them yet LOL

One of the new ones was revealed a few days ago called the phantom clownfish - pretty cool looking - basically a black and white clownfish with extreme misbarring

o.o poor fishy has no clothes :D Actually kinda cute. Its funny that years ago fish like these would have been culled

LOL Kelz...I like your user title! Check out the back window of my truck..lol
1211111346-2.jpg

Back