Suggestions Wanted -- New Updated Application Form

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Got some suggestions make them....

If not I will update the broken one on the stickied thread with this one soon.

Brandon

Looks good man, plain and simple!
However I think the checks should be made out to me!:mrgreen: :twocents:
Can we pay dues with frags?

Sure, but I charge a disposal fee to take frags of the stuff in your tank.

So every frag you give me is going to add 2$ to your dues.

:mrgreen:

Ya stuff with nice colors that wave in the flow of water are pretty much trash. I mean who wouldnt want a bunch of corals that look like spray painted sticks in there tank, Im just waiting to see you post that your regal tang impailed himself on one of your painted sticks!:12:

Hey looks good! One thing are we going to discuss setting up a club account with to officer signatures required? I am sick of you buying corals with club money!! LOL! Kidding of course, but not about the club account.

Yes David.

Angela still has last years funds totalling 220 and I have the new currently 85.

Once we get all the money back together plus the stuff from the frag swap I say we go at lunch and set it up.

I just don't want to go to the bank and say "hey I want to open an account and push two rolls of pennies accros the desk".

Brandon

Oh I agree. ;) Just wanted to see where we were on that. Can we paypal our dues to you plus 3%? Thanks for all the hard work bud.

My suggestion would be to remove the ReefCentral username...are we affiliated wth that forum in any way? If not, i don't think it's relavent. Other than that, I think it's a lot nicer than the last one ;)

Reef central isnt the same type of entity as our club, they are kinda like the mother ship. Sometimes its neccesary to do things on reefcentral, plus if our site ever had problems we could go to the applications and pm everyone in the club on reefcentral till things get fixed. just another way for contact

Back