Sump creatures

Adam Picard

Reefing newb
So I looked in my sump and it seems that I have a baby snail in there along with a bunch of little white dots on the sides of the tank. Ill post a pick in the morning cause my camera died when I went to take a photo.

The snail looks like a baby Turbo. Should I leave him in there or pull him and put him in my display. (Wait till he is bigger or do it now?)

The white dots seem to be harmless to me but any imput would be nice. also some look like white sea pears but i dont have any in my tank so I dont know where they would have come from.

the white pears are pineapple sponges and are harmless filter feeders. The snails isnt a baby turbo, its a different type of snail and wont get much bigger but its in the same family as the turbo

the white pears are pineapple sponges and are harmless filter feeders. The snails isnt a baby turbo, its a different type of snail and wont get much bigger but its in the same family as the turbo

good to know, any idea how the snail would have got in there? all i have is turbo's

Back