sump problem

hibye

Reef enthusiast
well me and my family are re-doing the basement and thats where the 125 is gonna be and i have a Q about how do you know how much water comes out of the pvp?:question:

sorry about that reef. had a brain fart there. being a mechanic I get it mixed up the pcv (positive crankcase ventilation) valve on cars.

Yeah backwoods is way worse than city for Meth I'd have to say. They are busting trailer parks in small towns around here all the time...

I am not sure about that one, a couple years back there was a meth lab that exploded in a very affluent suburb of chicago where a million dollar home is on the cheap side. I think it is everywhere

Brian

I am not sure about that one, a couple years back there was a meth lab that exploded in a very affluent suburb of chicago where a million dollar home is on the cheap side. I think it is everywhere

Brian

Meth is a problem every where.Back woods,innercity,downtown.Rich,poor,you name it,they got it.

Biffer PCP is Ketamine. Ketamine is a large animal tranquilizer. I know this is an old thread, but I could not resist. Old style meth was made by refluxing together Methalamine and P2P. Now it is almost impossible to get P2P. Most meth of the last couple of years is of course made with Pseudophed using Iodine plus red phosphorus as a catalyst. Then theres anhydrous ammonia and lithium with pseudophed, my favorite. I just spent 40 months in wonderful Florence Arizona for possession of listed chemicals. Damn a Class A felony. But I regress, this is a reef forum. Now we all know why I had a break from reef tanks, though, don't we?

Yep per! Is definitely chiller country down their abouts! I remember lotsa 100 F. + degree days while vacationing in the wonderful facilities there. Not much growing around where I was, not even weeds. Twasn't so bad though. Private room, my own TV, stereo And cable connection, good library. I was actually paid to be a college tutor. Fourty hours a week, $0.60 per hour. I student in 40 months. Got paid for every week anyway. One only had to actually get out of the bunk once a day for a stand up count. Of course slamming locking steel doors and stell bar gates have a very disheartining sound to them. There was the usual weight lifting equipment. Food sucked! Lotsa, lotsa, chicken and ground turkey products, cabbage, carrots and tons and tons of beans. Of course they had a commissary where you could buy candy, chips, soda pop, and other foods. Huge, huge, waste of time from my life though. We could even buy pizza and donuts from outside vendors about once a month. But I lost over $50 thousand dollars in personal property going into that huge money making system. Had 7 reef tanks set up when busted. My landlord took a sledge hammer to them to make the pieces easier to carry out. Crazy thing was I paid storage on the rubble for 40 months. No lights or other equipment made it to storage. No furniture, TV or stereo. Just aquarium rubble. His rent after the publicity actually went up, not down. I also flunked a full semester of upper level college classe, which meant, along with the felony no Federal college tuition assistance for two years. Oh yaeh, the state also stripped my two bank accounts. Blah SA, Blah SA, Blah. :pooh::pooh:

Back