swapped tanks got one for sale

d.french

Reef enthusiast
do to power outages midwest had lost lot of fish and coral, and lost freshwater tank so swapped out fresh for salt. I moved my saltwater 75 gallon into my 125gallon. Now i got a 75 gallon tank and stand plus 48" 4X65watt coralife compact flourescent it has 2 10,000k and 2 blue actnic bulbs only had it for 3 months, just ordered me a 72" for my 125 gallon. Anyone in local area feel free to email me.

got some crushed coral to help as a buffer keeps ph up added 45 pounds of live sand plus still got 40 in other tank. Got all my rock in tank water is checking good been dosing it with saltwater biozyme, and stress zyme for bacteria for over a week now just need to add water and coral and inverts which i will do tomorrow when new pc light gets delivered. Put a gobie in new tank to see how he does today and tonight. so far so good.

d.french said:
do to power outages midwest had lost lot of fish and coral, and lost freshwater tank so swapped out fresh for salt. I moved my saltwater 75 gallon into my 125gallon. Now i got a 75 gallon tank and stand plus 48" 4X65watt coralife compact flourescent it has 2 10,000k and 2 blue actnic bulbs only had it for 3 months, just ordered me a 72" for my 125 gallon. Anyone in local area feel free to email me.

do you still have the tank and stand? how much are you trying to get for it?

my uncle just called me yesterday matter of fact and said he was definetely going to buy it but just the tank and stand, still have a 48" pc light 4X65watt coralife and 24" moonlight strip, and cascade 1200 cannister filter. If anything changes i will let you know first thing cause this is the second time he said he was going to buy it so i'm giving him until friday to come get. if he doesn't tank and stand is 150.00 and that comes with new glass canopy 2 whisper 60 hang on filters air pump tank decorations one stand strip light with new coralife bulbs for freshwater fish and also have to other power filters by hydor bravo 300 power filters i will also throw in. Pc light and cannister filter and moonlights are seperately priced but everything else is 150.00.

150.00 plus shipping and will throw in a 24" moonlight strip check my members photo gallery if you want to see pics of what both look like.

Back