T5 bulbs.

LED is the future, i got a 200W LED last month, but it's too large for my tank, and i have just got a 140W, it arrived last week and data was measured at my friend's store, but i have been a bit busy this week, will set up it soon.

Attachments

• 140W LED aquarium light01.jpg
    140W LED aquarium light01.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 241
  • 140W LED aquarium light Par-Allon20cm.jpg
    140W LED aquarium light Par-Allon20cm.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 397
  • 140W LED aquarium light power all on.jpg
    140W LED aquarium light power all on.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
High School student who runs track. I make enough money every pay check to fill up my car with gas to make it to the next pay check, only driving to school and work. And I have at most a 4 mile commute.

High School student who runs track. I make enough money every pay check to fill up my car with gas to make it to the next pay check, only driving to school and work. And I have at most a 4 mile commute.
:shock:I can understand....
It seems you need to get your dream after graduation.
But we can talk about the light on livingreefs.
lol
look forward to your opinion.

I definitely wanted to get LEDs for the tank. Mainly because of the electricity cost. I was the one that won the Innovative Marine LED giveaway from Marinedepot I got their 92 watt fixture, and it is over my 27 cube. I absolutely love the thing except for the fact that it's 10K, I wanted the 20K

I definitely wanted to get LEDs for the tank. Mainly because of the electricity cost. I was the one that won the Innovative Marine LED giveaway from Marinedepot I got their 92 watt fixture, and it is over my 27 cube. I absolutely love the thing except for the fact that it's 10K, I wanted the 20K

Change your tank in the future ,you will find your "free sample"
is perfect..
Led light ,I love it too
save electricity

Attachments

• thanks(03-30-01-18-21).jpg
    thanks(03-30-01-18-21).jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 204
Back